Thursday, February 14, 2008

Organization

This is a funny word. You'd think that if an entity can call themselves, even loosely, an 'organization', that they would somehow exude organizational principles, in one way or another.

It has been such an ordeal to finish my degree at this, let's call it 'institution', that it takes a lot of energy just to recall all the energy I've put towards this end.

Two nights ago I got a call at 9:15 pm from their financial aid department to tell me they were sorry about not calling me before, and that they hadn't made any progress on my 'situation'.

My 'situation' is that I'm taking classes by independent study. Apparently I'm the first in history to ever do this, and it's throwing them into a new dimension of chaos. A Dilbert is all I can do to summarize my feelings.


No comments: